HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
• through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
• during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
• when you provide us with information in relation to your attendance at any hosted events;
• when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
• when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services;
• when we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
• when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:4>
Direct interactions. You may give us your [Identity, Contact and Financial Data] by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• enquire about our or services;
• ask us to provide our services or become our client
• request marketing to be sent to you; or
• give us feedback or contact us.
Third parties or publicly available sources.
• We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows: Identity Data including first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
• Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web Logs If you fail to provide personal data Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of any contract we have with you for our services, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof. We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
• To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
• For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
• To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
• To allow you to use or access secure areas of our website;
• To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
• To disclose your information as set out below.
In addition, ASA Architectural Designs CC may disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation;
• to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to establish, exercise or defend the rights of ASA Architectural Designs CC, our employees, clients or others.
• To comply with any applicable law, or the requirements of a regulator.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you (for example, when you provide us with your business card or when you are the person instructing us on behalf of your employer), we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists. You can exercise the right at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com
We may use ‘cookies’ to identify you when you visit our website to build a demographic profile. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser. ‘Cookies’ are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. We will not cross-match information collected through ‘cookies’ with other personal information to determine who you are or your e-mail address. However, if you disable ‘cookies’ you may not then be able to access all functions of our website.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties on a need-to-know basis and subject to reasonable confidentiality binding such persons. You shall be however entirely responsible for the contents of all material you publish yourself.
How long will you use my personal data for? We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, contractual, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.